Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Here Goes...


This I hope is the beginning of my record of past times and my passions. I hope to look back in years and laugh and rejoice at the changes that have occurred. Also, I write this blog so that my children can read, laugh, and know who I am when I cant remember. I hope to contain in my blog the following things:

1. A treasuring of Christ
2. A fascination and exploration of this world and the things God has blessed us with materially and how they affect us spiritually
3. A categorization of knowledge concerning pragmatic things of life.
4. A record of random thoughts.
5. A data bank of info that I wish I knew when I was growing up. This to the benefit of Josiah.


So, I pray that my intentions are pure and that God has providentially appointed this blog to be a record keeper of info and passions. God bless and happy reading.

No comments: