
I have wanted to, for quite some time, make a compilation of what I want to put into a poor mans custom rifle. This is an area in which I have discussed with my wife the financial limitations and have come to a set amount. Of course this build is not going to be happening any time soon. Kathy has said this will be my graduation gift, also I really have no place to go hunting with it right now. So, here goes.
Purpose of the build: A light"er" weight heavy barreled rifle with range finding scope. This will be used for all purpose hunting and long range shooting. A suppressor will be added just because it keeps down noise, recoil, and group size.
Materials:
1. Savage 10fp Le1 20" Bbl

2. Leupold 4.5-14X50 Part#60000 Illuminated Reticle with TMR


OR
Burris XTR 3-12X50mm Illuminated Balistic Mildot Part #201913


3. Hogue Overmolded Olive Drab Stock/ Aluminum Bed (The feel of these stocks are phenomenal)
(This one is black)4. Badger Ordinance P/N 306-06SAT One Piece Scope Rail

5. Harris Bipod HBRS With Pod Lock


6. ARMS Picittiny Ring Tops W/A.R.M.S.® #22™ Throw Lever® Rings (Low)


And to put on top of that scope... Pentagon Lights MDX3

7. LAST BUT NOT LEAST ADVANCED ARMAMENT SCAR H SD .308 SUPPRESSOR







8. If they will make it the Badger trigger guard with detachable mag

9. THE CLAW Rifle Sling

That's all....
Here is another dream build for another lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment