Sunday, December 2, 2007

Been A While...


Well, as it is every semester, I am always busier out of school than in school. So hunting has been zilch lately. However, I did go to the range a few weeks ago and Justin went with me. We spent about three hours shooting and trying to fix the political mess that this nation is in. It is always an interesting conversation between us two. Politics, Religion, and Guns. Who could want more?

We did have a good time even though it was kind of chilly. The performance of the rifles was "par excelance" and I found out that Justin is a crack shot with .45. My 10/22 was humming along with CCI standard velocity and was punching .4" groups at 50yrds.

I got to try out my first spinner target that Kathy bought for me for Christmas. I was impressed and had a lot of fun with it. I think in the coming years Josiah will like the reactionary targets, I know I did when I was young.

We also got to pull out the big dog and attempted to do speed shooting with the twelve gauge. Here is a video (yeah it was taken from a cell phone).





I hope to in the next few weeks get to do a little bit of squirrel hunting,and before the season is over I would like to bag a yote. We will see.

No comments: