Well, it has been almost three weeks since the last time I blogged. The delay has been due to a hectic school schedule and ...well that's it. This semester may kill me. I am averaging right now 250-280 pgs of reading per week. And that is one class. My math is not too difficult yet Hebrew and Advanced Hermeneutics is a bear. But not to complain too much, the Lord has been gracious though my personal scripture study has been slim over the last week. I am remembering and re-realizing the importance of Scripture memorization. It has been a huge help this week.
Some ideas that I want to blog about in the next few weeks are as follows:
1. PacLite .22 Range Review
2. AT Hike Update and Thoughts
3. Is Science our Hope?
4. PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES...from Christmas on...
5. Future Plans
6. The Hermeneutic of Postmodernity and Where It Leads
Check back for Pictures. Kathy will be posting some here shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment