Monday, June 30, 2008

RANGE DAY TOMORROW

I invited a few of my friends from church yesterday to go with me to the range at Clark State Forrest on my day off. This is the equipment that I will be taking. I just changed every scope on everyone of my guns and need to get them sighted.


From left to right:

Kathy's Marlin .22 with Tasco 4X32 scope

Ruger 10/22 with Nikon Monarch 4-16X42MM Mil-dot

(Center) Ruger MkIII with Tactical Solutions upper and Bushnell 30mm red dot

Remington 870 21" turkey model with simmon 3-9X40mm scope and mag extension

Savage model 93 Bull with Bushnell Baner 3-12X40mm scope

So far I have Jeremy and possibly Eric going with me. We will be leaving at 7 Am in the morn from PSBC to go to Clark State Forrest. I think it will be a fun time and Jeremy said he will probably bring his granddads old 16 gauge.

No comments: